Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My first Festival/Craft Fair

I'm actually surprised that I didn't post this sooner. I was so excited and nervous to do my first craft fair. I came into it not really knowing what I was doing but it was still fun.I mainly wanted to do it to advertise and get my name out there. I passed out tons of business cards that day and made almost $300 smak-a-roos! So, needless to say I was really happy.
I definetly learned alot from this experience and I hope to do more of these very soon.

Here's some pics of my booth and some of the merch I had for sale. :)




Last two pictures are of me and my biggest supporter, my fiance. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like it was a big success! A friend of mine mentioned that her church is having a two day craft sale at the beginning of December and I'm seriously considering doing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to do more things like that..there's just so much that has to go into it.
    If I were you I would def do that craft sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a sweet picture of you guys. I always wanted to do a craft fair. How fun!

    ReplyDelete